Janrain Is A Leader In Customer Identity And Access Management
Excerpted From The Forrester Wave™: Customer Identity And Access Management, Q2 2017
To assess the state of the CIAM market and see how the vendors stack up against each other, Forrester evaluated the strengths and weaknesses of top CIAM vendors. This report shows how Janrain measured up on 16 criteria.
In Forrester’s assessment, Janrain has a CIAM vision that is more differentiated than other solutions in the Forrester Wave, and a current offering with:
- The broadest possible out of the box support for multiple social identity providers
- Deep internationalization and localization support for multiple languages
- The most possible options for customizing registration pages and workflows for mobile and desktop environments.
- The most complete support for user privacy controls for user data and a differentiated approach toward user privacy.
- The most complete native set of analytics capabilities that are delivered via a business-user friendly interface.
- A broad range of large B2C deployments with high scalability requirements on multiple continents,a documented architecture and plan for high availability and disaster recovery
- Support for a broad range of security certifications including SOC2 and Privacy Shield.
- An admin UI that is extremely easy to navigate and is one of the most intuitive solutions evaluated in this Forrester Wave™
Fill out the lead form to read Forrester’s complete vendor evaluation report on Janrain. Click here to download the full Forrester Wave™: Customer Identity and Access Management, Q2 2017 report.